1. M. Yunus, N. Nor, N. Agbor and K. Ramar, “Performance of Earthing Systems for Different Earth Electrode Configurations” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 2015
2. Basu K. P. and Naeem M. H.”Zigzag transformer – some new applications with a note to energy efficiency” International Journal of Power and Energy Conversion, (2015), Vol-6,3,pp.267-280
3. Uddin, M.K.; Kalwar, K.A.; Mekhilef, S.; Ramasamy, G.” A wireless vehicle charging system using Class Ф2 inverter” 2015 IEEE PELS Workshop on Emerging Technologies: Wireless Power (WoW), 5-6 June 2015, Daejeon, Korea, pp 1-5.
1. Yew-Choy Lau ; Ramasamy, G. ; Aravind, C.V. ; Ramar, K. ” Ride-through capability of three-phase induction motor through a new winding strategy “, 2014 IEEE Conference on Energy Conversion (CENCON),2014 , pp.: 225 – 230
2. Kamar Uddin, M., Ramasamy, G., Mekhilef, S.,Ramar, K.,Yew-Choy Lau “A review on high frequency resonant inverter technologies for wireless power transfer using magnetic resonance coupling”, 2014 IEEE Conference on Energy Conversion (CENCON),2014 , pp.: 412 – 417
3. Basu K. P. and Ali Asghar, Simple Switching Technique Reduces Inrush Current in Transformers Connected in Parallel, Electric Power Components and Systems, Vol – 42(16), pp. 1771-1775
4. Basu K. P. and Moleykutty George, Maintaining Balanced Three-Phase Load Voltage during Single-Phase Auto Reclosing in Medium Voltage Distribution Lines, IET-GTD, Vol-8, Issue-5, pp.798-782
5. Basu K. P. and Moleykutty George, Protective Relay Testing –Modified Secondary Injection Method, Asian Journal of Engineering and Technology, April 2014, pp. 182-184.
6. Basu K. P. and Naeem M. H., Elimination of sympathetic inrush currents in transformers connected in parallel, ICSGTEIS 2014 conference, 5-7 November 2014, Bali, Indonesia
1. Basu K. P., S. A. Hafidz. N. M. Nor, and Moleykutty George, Rebuilding of Three-Phase Load Voltage during Single-Phase Auto Reclosing in Medium Voltage Distribution Lines, International Journal of Electric Power & Energy Systems, Vol. 53, Dec 2013, pp. 478-481, 2012
1. Gobbi Ramasamy (2012)’Variable Speed Drive: Is it a Black Box that Saves Electric Energy?’ JURUTERA, the Monthly Bulletin of the Institution of Engineers, Malaysia., Vol 2012, No.7, pp 10-12
2. Gobbi, R. and Ramar, K. (2012) ‘Torque ripple minimisation in SR motors using phase inductance gradient compensation technique’, Int. J. Power and Energy Conversion, Vol. 3, Nos. 1/2, pp.19–41.
3. Basu K. P., Stella Morris and Moleykutty George (2012), Operation of Three-Phase Induction Motor with line to ground fault at its Terminal, International Review on Modeling and Simulations (I.RE.MO.S.), Vol. 5, N. 4, August 2012
4. Moleykutty George and Basu K. P., NARMA-L2 Controlled Variable Frequency Three-Phase Induction Motor Drive, European Journal of Scientific Research, Vol.70 No.1 (2012), pp. 98-111
5. Mukerji S. K., Bhardaj M., Shukla S., Goel S. K., Basu, K. P., A Simplified Theory of Hysteresis Machines, National Conference on Recent Advances in Technology and Engineering (RATE 2012)
6. George, M. Bakar, M. B. B. A., Basu, K. P., Optimal design of three-phase static var compensation system, Power System Technology (POWERCON), 2012, IEEE International Conference on, 31 October 2012, New Zeeland, pp. 1-6
1. Gobbi. R and N.C. Sahoo “A Fuzzy Iterative Modulation Algorithm for Torque Ripple Minimization in Switched Reluctance Motors” International Journal of Engineering Intelligent Systems. Vol 19 no 2 June 2011. pp. 77-92
2. Gobbi. R and K. Ramar “Investigations on Various Measurements and Computations Techniques for Electromagnetic Static Torque of Switched Reluctance Motors” Journal of the Japan Society of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, September 2011, Vol. 19, pp S215-S218
3. Jegandren, R.Gobbi and Hussain S.Athab “Improved Voltage Mode Control method for Fast Transient Response in Switch Mode Power Supplies” Journal of the Japan Society of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, September 2011, Vol. 19, pp S223-S227
4. Nandan. J and R. Gobbi. “New Trend for Remedial of Incipient Faults in Induction Motors: A Case Study of a Single-phase Fault” CiiT International Journal of Automation and Autonomous System, March 2011
5. Chang Ko Wei and R ” A Hybrid Energy Harvesting System for Small Battery Powered Applications”. 2011 IEEE Conference on Sustainable Utilization and Development in Engineering and Technology (STUDENT), 20 & 21 October 2011. The University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus pp. 165-170
6. I Eminike, Aravind C.V and Gobbi.R “An Investigation for Closed Loop Control of Single Phase Induction Motors Using Industrial Components”. 2011 IEEE Conference on Sustainable Utilization and Development in Engineering and Technology (STUDENT), 20 & 21 October 2011. The University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus. , pp 1-6
7. Nandan and Gobbi. R, “High Reliability for Electric Machines Driving Critical Loads: A Review”, 2011 IEEE Applied Power Electronics Colloquium, 21 – 22 March 2011, Johor Bahru, Malaysia, pp 132-137
8. Nandan and Gobbi. R, “A New Trend for Detection and Remedial of Incipient Faults in Electric Machines”, International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics, Vol. 1, pp. 179-184, 11-12 January 2011, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
9. Basu K. P. and Moleykutty George (2011), Maintenance of Three-phase Load Voltage during Single Phase Auto Reclosing in Medium voltage Distribution Lines, International Journal of Emerging Electric Power Systems, Vol. 12 (4), July 2011. pp. 1-15.
10. Basu K. P., Normiza Mohd. Nor and S. A. Hafidz, Mitigation of Power supply disturbance in Electronic loads, Energy, Automation, and Signal (ICEAS), 2011 IEEE International Conference on, 28-30 December, 2011, pp.1-5.
11. Lee, Yunn Jiuan and Basu K.P., Study of voltage profile of a distributed generation system, Sustainable Utilization and Development in Engineering and Technology (STUDENT), 2011 IEEE Conference on, 20-21 Oct, 2011, pp. 1-5.
1. Gobbi. R and K.Ramar. “Investigations on various Measurements and Computations Techniques for Electromagnetic Static Torque of Switched Reluctance Motors”The Asia-Pacific Symposium on Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics. July 28-30, 2010 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. pp 515-520
2. Jegadeson, Gobbi. R and Hussain. “Improved Voltage Mode Control method for Fast Transient Response in Switch Mode Power Supplies”The Asia-Pacific Symposium on Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics. July 28-30, 2010 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia pp 549-554
3. Moleykutty George, Basu K. P. and A. T. W. Chiat, Model reference controlled separately excited DC motor, Neural Computing & Application, Vol. 19 (10), April 2010. pp. 343-351.
4. Moleykutty George and Basu K. P. (2010), New Functionality of Active Power Line Conditioning System, 2010 IEEE Symposium on Industrial Electronics and Applications, Penang, Malaysia, 3-6 October, 2010, pp. 287-289.
1. Gobbi. R and K. Ramar, “Optimization Techniques for a Hysteresis Current Controller to Minimize Torque Ripple in SR Motors”, IET Electric Power Applications, 2009. Vol. 3, Issues 5, pp 453-460
2. Gobbi, K. Ramar and N.C. Sahoo.” Fuzzy Iterative Technique for Torque Ripple Minimization in Switched Reluctance Motors” Electric Power Components and Systems. Vol. 37, Issue. 9, July 2009. pp. 982 – 1004.
3. Basu K. P. and Naeem M. H., Stability enhancement of power system by simultaneous ac-dc power transmission, IEICE Electron Express, Vol. 6(12), pp. 818-823, June 2009
4. Moleykutty George and Basu K. P., Universal power quality conditioner, WSEAS TRANSACTIONS on POWER SYSTEMS, Vol. 4(3), pp.95-104, March 2009
5. F. F. Ali Asghar and Basu K. P., A new design for point on wave switching with microcontroller to minimize transformer inrush current, International Conference: Electrical Energy and Industrial Electronic Systems EEIES2009, 7-8 December 2009, Penang, Malaysia.
6. F. F. Ali Asghar and Basu K. P., Reduction of three-phase transformer magnetizing inrush current by use of point on wave switching, 2009 IEEE Student Conference on Research and Development, SCOReD 2009,16-18 Nov. 2009, UPM Serdang, Malaysia
7. Basu K. P., Stability Enhancement of Power System by Controlling HVDC Power Flow through the Same AC Transmission Line, 2009 IEEE Symposium on Industrial Electronics and Applications, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 4-6 October, 2009, pp. 656-661.
8. Moleykutty George and Basu K. P., Role of DC Capacitor in VSI Based Active Power Line Conditioning System, Proceedings of the 44th International Universities Power Engineering Conference (UPEC), 2009, UK, pp. 1-4.
1. N.C. Sahoo, R. Vejian, and R. Gobbi.” Using PSpice for teaching output current control in DC-AC inverters to undergraduate students” International Journal of Electrical Engineering Education. Vol. 45, No. 4, October 2008 , pp. 356-370 (15)
2. Gobbi,R., Sahoo,N.C.,Vejian,R. Experimental Investigations on Computer-Based Methods for Determination of Static Electromagnetic Characteristics of Switched Reluctance Motors. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 57, No. 10, pp. 2196-2211, 2008
3. Gobbi. R, S. Rajendran, K. Ramar, M.K. Ahamed Khan and K. Anayet. “Study on Inductance Measurement Techniques for Switched Reluctance Motors”. International Conference on Sustainable Engineering Insfracturutures Development and Management, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia, 18-19 December 2008, pp 537 – 542.
4. J, Gobbi.R, and Hussain S.Athab. “Voltage Injection Switching Inductor (VISI) Method for Fast Transient Response”. Second IEEE International Conference on Power and Energy. Johor Bahru, Malaysia . Dec 1-3, 2008. pp 186-191
5. Gobbi and K. Ramar. “Practical Current Control Techniques for Torque Ripple Minimization in SR Motors”. Second IEEE International Conference on Power and Energy. Johor Bahru, Malaysia . Dec 1-3, 2008. pp 743-748
6. Vejian, R., Gobbi, R., and Sahoo, N.C. “Polynomial neural network based modeling of Switched Reluctance Motors”. 2008 IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting – Conversion and Delivery of Electrical Energy in the 21st Century. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. 20-24 July 2008 pp. 1 – 4
7. Moleykutty George and Basu K. P., Performance Comparison of Three-Phase Shunt Active Power Filter Algorithms, American Journal of Applied Sciences, Vol. 5 (11), pp. 1424-1428
8. Moleykutty George and Basu K. P., Modeling and Control of Three-phase Shunt Active Power Filter, American Journal of Applied Sciences, Vol. 5 (8), pp. 1064-1070.
9. Moleykutty George and Basu K. P., Three-Phase Shunt Active Power Filter, American Journal of Applied Sciences, Vol. 5 (8), pp. 909-916.
10. Basu K. P. and Ali Asghar, Reduction of magnetizing inrush current in a delta connected transformer, Second International Power and Energy Conference (PECon 2008), Johor Bahru, Malaysia, 1-3 Dec 2008, pp. 35-38.
11. S. A. Hafidz and Basu K. P. (2008), Ride through Capabilities of Load during Voltage Sag/Swell and Power Interruption with Zigzag Transformer, CITISIA 2008, 12-13 July 2008, MMU, Malaysia, pp. 119-122.
12. Basu K. P. and S. A. Hafidz (2008), Mitigation of Single-phase Voltage Sag and Swell with Zigzag Transformer, Electric Utility Deregulation and Restructuring and Power Technologies, 2008. DRPT 2008. Third International Conference on, 6-9 April 2008, Nanjing, China, Page(s):2369 – 2373
13. Basu K. P. and Stella Morris (2008), Reduction of Magnetizing Inrush Current in Traction Transformer, Electric Utility Deregulation and Restructuring and Power Technologies, 2008. DRPT 2008. Third International Conference on, 6-9 April 2008, Nanjing, China, Page(s):2302 – 2305
1. Basu K. P., Ali Asghar and Stella Morris, Elimination of inrush current in parallel transformers by sequential phase energization, IEICE Electron. Express, Vol. 4, No. 5, pp.147-152.
2. Basu K.P., Shadhu Khan P. K. and Mukerji S. K., Mitigation of Unbalanced Voltage during Single-pole Auto Reclosing of Circuit Breakers with Capacitance Grounding, International Conference on Power Systems (ICPS – 2007), 12- 14th December 2007, Bangalore, India
3. Foo M.F.L., Tan A.H. and Basu K.P. (2007), Pseudorandom Maximum Length Signal Design with Bias Compensation Least Squares Estimation for System Identification, IMTC 2007 Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference Warsaw, Poland, 1-3 May 2007, pp.1-6.