A very good day to you.
This is to update all on the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for International Students to return to Malaysia, as of 30th July 2020. This SOP is meant ONLY for the following category students:
Students who have student pass sticker in their passport, either
- VALID STUDENT VISA; OR
- EXPIRED STUDENT VISA AFTER 1st FEBRUARY 2020
- Please find MMU Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) updated as of 30th July 2020 attached.
- SOP from EMGS which is to be read together with MMU SOP attached.
- Total cost students need to bear RM2,410.00 (PCR test at airport, travel from KLIA/KLIA2 to Quarantine centre, 14 days Quarantine and RTK Antibody Test on the 13th Day).
- Students must have the above amount in the form of cash in hand (Ringgit Malaysia) or pay by credit card.
- Students are advised to have extra cash in the event respective place of stay i.e. hotel requires a security deposit.
- Staying cost only covers room and 3 meals a day. Any additional cost example laundry etc. is to be paid by the student.
- Students who have dependent, holding dependent passes are NOT ALLOWED to travel until further notice.
- Students who choose to return however do not follow the SOP given may face consequences at the airport which may result in deportation back to his or her country.
- To wear a face mask and maintain self hygiene at all times.
- NEW STUDENTS WHO JOINED MMU AFTER MARCH 18, 2020, WHOM STILL BASED IN THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTRY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TRAVEL INTO MALAYSIA FOR NOW TILL FURTHER NOTICE.