- This challenge is open to all MMU FYP students who are completing their projects in Trimester 2, 2018/2019.
- FYP students from any faculties in MMU can join, as long as the projects relate to any of the conference track/theme. Please browse our conference website at http://foe.mmu.edu.my/v3/MECON2019/mecon.html for details.
- Facebook (FB) entry (video or image) about your FYP project with most "Likes" wins the challenge.
- Only one FB entry per one FYP project is allowed. However, combination of multiple related FYP projects (same supervisor with not more than 3 students per entry) per single FB entry is acceptable.
- Everyone is invited to join the conference (R.S.V.P., limited tickets available).
How to WIN this challenge:
- After the content is uploaded into MECON Facebook, please share your project at our FB with your friends and groups to get their support to like your project.
- Share with as many people as possible before the deadline 15 March 2019, 12pm.
- The earlier you submit, the earlier you get to share. Submission is opened now.
Simple steps to submit your entry:
- Create one of the following content.
- Single video file
- Dimension - Recommended resolution 1280 x 720 pixels
- Duration - Maximum 3 minutes
- File size - Maximum 30MB
- Single static image
- Dimension - Recommended resolution 1200 x 630 pixels
- Note: Please ensure that your file can be uploaded in FB. Multiple submissions for the same project is not allowed.
- Your FYP project title
- Winners will be announced during the MECON conference.
- Five posts with highest number of FB 'Likes' win up to RMxxxx cash prizes and certificates. Each group may win RMXXX cash prize.
For further enquiries, please contact Ms. Sherry at firstname.lastname@example.org.