- Responsible to prepare material take-off, issue Purchase Requisition/ Costing Form and monitor schedule.
- Supervise and monitor all activities of work by sub-contractors/ foreman/ workers.
- Report work progress and other relevant matters regarding project activities
- Prepare and monitor delivery process of completed products
- Compilation of relevant project documentation.
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor's degree, professional degree in chemical engineering and mechanical engineering.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- PC literate in Microsoft windows and office packages
- Able to work under pressure and interact well with people of all levels.
- Knowledge in ASME Section VIII Div.1 will be additional advantage.
- Responsible to prepare material take-off, material pricing and labour effort-hour units for estimates and change orders.
- Responsible for generating competitive target cost for new contracts.
- Prepare cost estimates for material, machines, fabrication, inspections, coating and related operation for new tendering contracts.
- Coordinate information exchange between engineering, purchasing and design groups.
- Develop and maintain project-level and control-level estimating schedules.
- Provide high quality estimates to upper-level estimators in a timely manner.
- Candidate must possess at least diploma or degree in chemical, mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate or with minimum 1 year working experience in engineering field.
- Knowledgeable on client drawings relating to structure, piping and equipment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.