In view of our expansion, we are now urgently seeking for highly motivated, dynamic and dedicated candidates to undertake the following positions:
- Responsible to prepare material take-off, issue Purchase Requisition/ Costing Form and monitor schedule.
- Supervise and monitor all activities of work by sub-contractors/ foreman/ workers.
- Report work progress and other relevant matters regarding project activities
- Prepare and monitor delivery process of completed products
- Compilation of relevant project documentation.
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor's degree, professional degree in chemical engineering and mechanical engineering.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- PC literate in Microsoft windows and office packages
- Able to work under pressure and interact well with people of all levels.
- Knowledge in ASME Section VIII Div.1 will be additional advantage.
- Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products.
- Develop process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production.
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
- Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and finished goods demand.
- To assist the Production Manager to carried out improvement to increase production output and machine efficiency.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Required language(s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- Required skill(s) : MS Office, MS Project, AutoCad
- Good in interpersonal and communication skills with good analytical skills.
- On job training provided and fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Responsible to prepare material take-off, material pricing and labour effort-hour units for estimates and change orders.
- Responsible for generating competitive target cost for new contracts.
- Prepare cost estimates for material, machines, fabrication, inspections, coating and related operation for new tendering contracts.
- Coordinate information exchange between engineering, purchasing and design groups.
- Develop and maintain project-level and control-level estimating schedules.
- Provide high quality estimates to upper-level estimators in a timely manner.
- Candidate must possess at least diploma or degree in chemical, mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate or with minimum 1 year working experience in engineering field.
- Knowledgeable on client drawings relating to structure, piping and equipment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested candidates should write/fax/e-mail your detail resumes with a recent photograph to:
SEREMBAN ENGINEERING BERHAD
Lot 1A-1C, Lorong Bunga Tanjung 1/3,
Senawang Industrial Park,
70400 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
Tel: 06-6775898 (HR Dept) Fax: 06-6775162
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.