Position: Project Engineer (Penang & KL)
Company: PLUS SOLAR SYSTEMS SDN BHD
- Conduct solar project management and engineering design;
- Provide PV system design, layout drawings (in AutoCAD) and relevant engineering works (training will be provided);
- Plan and monitor detailed project construction schedule, system design details, product procurement & delivery, site preparation and project execution;
- Coordinate and manage site meetings with client and subcontractors;
- Project and site management, manage and supervise contractors' system installation work, coordinate with Structural & Electrical sub-contractor suppliers, project owner and relevant government departments;
- Arrange for testing & commissioning, handover documentation assessment;
- Perform professional and quality engineering and project management services to client, during the project implementation stages, including periodic reporting and technical consultancy to all client enquiries.
- Candidate must possess at least an Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's engineering degree;
- Minimum 1 year of engineering design/construction experience in relevant field, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
- Young, energetic, creative and passionate about green technologies;
- Good English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese language skills with effective reading, speaking and writing skills;
- Valid driving license and own vehicle;
- Willing to travel (West Malaysia Peninsular) and work on site;
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Mature, proactive, effective team building and personnel management skills;
- Full-time position (2) available at Penang and KL office.
For more information about the company, please log on to: http://www.plus-solar.com.my/
PLUS SOLAR SYSTEMS SDN BHD (1049973-x)
HQ: 11 Jln 7/3, Kaw. Perindustrian Seri Kembangan, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor D.E. Malaysia.
Northern: No. 83-2 (Second Floor), Jalan Todak 6, Pusat Komersil Sunway Perdana, 13700 Perai, Pulau Pinang.