Greetings and Welcome everyone to our MESCORP X-IoT Event Series 2016!
1. BootCamp is conducted by professional trainers from Intel
- Experience the latest Intel Edison Development Platform for IoT application
- To know more on what Intel Edison Technology has to offer kindly click the link https://software.intel.com/en-us/iot/hardware/edison
- Limited to 60 participants only
- Registration already closed
2. 24-hours hackathon for 15 teams(3-4 person per group) 'Hack the City: Cyberjaya'
- Certificate of achievement endorsed by organizer and FOE MMU will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
- Due date for registration 6 January 2016 - Already 8 teams from APU, 2 from FCI (MMU) but not yet from FOE. FOE students are invited.
3. Conference & Exhibition
Title of Conference : Implementation of IoT for Smart and Sustainable City in Malaysia
- 6 prominent speakers from the smart city industry
- Exhibitors from the IoT Industry to showcase their latest solution
- FOE students are invited to join the Conference & Exhibition by registering here http://ptix.co/1PdqFnL
- Lectures can walk in registration.
BootCamp and Hackathon, be sure to pre-register here:http://goo.gl/forms/Bm7SBZAlJD
Tickets for the Conference&Exhibition is free, get your tickets over at:http://ptix.co/1PdqFnL
Hurry as limited seats are available for the exciting events!
For further enquiries, contact :
Jimmy - > 016-483 6976
Pooi Sze -> 016-442 0212
TJ How -> 010-760 1378