Submission Deadline is on 25th August 2019.
Participants only need to submit TWO items:
- A POSTER summarizing your Final Year Project (Softcopy Only) AND
- A one-page ABSTRACT explaining your Final Year Project (Softcopy Only)
Prizes (for each track/subject area)
- Certificate of Achievement
- Additional items to be announced at a later stage
Certificate of participation from IEEE Malaysia will be given to all participants.
There are 19 tracks/subject areas for submission and 3 winners per track.
Available on IEEE Malaysia SAC Website:https://ieeemy.org/students/ieee-malaysia-section-fyp-competition-2/
Templets and registration form can be found on the website.
Enquiries? Drop an email at email@example.com.
Walk-in interview is accepted. Please pass your hardcopy CV to the organisers at 1pm during the day of the event so that we can arrange the interview slot for you. Note that walk-ins are subjected to slot availability.
This event is open to all undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates from any institutions of higher learning. The job locations are mainly Malaysia / Taiwan / Singapore. For more information, please browse to the following link:https://www.contacttaiwan.tw/event/E2019SingaporeMalaysia
Please be informed that MMU Career Connect would like to invite students to attend the Classroom Talk Session during HP University Roadshow @ MMU Cyberjaya. The speakers will be Ms. Fayza Mohamed, Managing Director of HP Inc Malaysia and Mr. Brian, CEO Tealive. Details as below:
Date : 20 Aug 2019 (Tuesday)
Time : 5.00 pm
Venue : CNMX1002, CLC Lecture Threatre 2, MMU Cyberjaya
All staff and students are invited to the following event.
Please contact Dr. Siti Azlida for further information. Thank you.
Venue:Dewan Tun Canselor, Multimedia University, Cyberjaya
Time:11am to 1pm
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology or other related fields.
- MUST be proficient in C#.
- Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs.
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes.
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning codes using appropriate programming language.
Please apply though:
Contact Person 1
Name: Deva Moses
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Mobile no.: 012-4556044
Contact Person 2
Name: Tan Giap Min
Mobile no.: 014-9430830