Applicants may send resume to Yik Jaan Tan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please click to download the PDF for details:
To apply for this position, please send your resume /CV with cover letter to: email@example.com
- Responsible to prepare material take-off, issue Purchase Requisition/ Costing Form and monitor schedule.
- Supervise and monitor all activities of work by sub-contractors/ foreman/ workers.
- Report work progress and other relevant matters regarding project activities
- Prepare and monitor delivery process of completed products
- Compilation of relevant project documentation.
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor's degree, professional degree in chemical engineering and mechanical engineering.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- PC literate in Microsoft windows and office packages
- Able to work under pressure and interact well with people of all levels.
- Knowledge in ASME Section VIII Div.1 will be additional advantage.
- Responsible to prepare material take-off, material pricing and labour effort-hour units for estimates and change orders.
- Responsible for generating competitive target cost for new contracts.
- Prepare cost estimates for material, machines, fabrication, inspections, coating and related operation for new tendering contracts.
- Coordinate information exchange between engineering, purchasing and design groups.
- Develop and maintain project-level and control-level estimating schedules.
- Provide high quality estimates to upper-level estimators in a timely manner.
- Candidate must possess at least diploma or degree in chemical, mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate or with minimum 1 year working experience in engineering field.
- Knowledgeable on client drawings relating to structure, piping and equipment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Find your desired career for Engineering, IT or Business Majors in the 2018 Taiwan Job Fair on 30 April 2018. There are:
- Face-to-face interviews
- Resume drop-offs
- Live-chat with company representatives
- Find out about industrial attachments
- Industrial talk by company
- Freebies & Fun Activities with PRIZES to be won
For job seekers, follow these steps:
- STEP 3: Attend the interview/ join our event
- Please bring along your resume and academic transcript.
Or just come for a WALK-IN INTERVIEW on the day itself. No registration needed. For non-job seekers, you may come in at anytime.
Industrial Talk at CLCR2045, Faculty of Engineering (FOE), 1.00 p.m. (30 April 2018, Monday)
The speaker is from ASML Taiwan Technology Ltd. ASML invents and develops complex technology for high-tech lithography machines for the semiconductor industry and is now the leading provider of semiconductor lithography equipment. Please download this attachment to view the company profile and jobs offered.
Find your way using our campus map. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries.