The Rhodes Scholarship is a fully funded postgraduate award for young people to study at the University of Oxford, UK. The Rhodes Trust funds over 250 Scholars at any one time. They select young leaders of outstanding intellect and character who are motivated to engage with global challenges, committed to the service of others and show promise of becoming value-driven, principled leaders for the world's future.
A Rhodes Scholarship covers: All University and College fees; the University application fee; a living stipend (£15,900 per annum 2019-20); one economy class airfare to Oxford at the start of the scholarship and one economy flight back to the student's home country at the conclusion of the scholarship.
Call for applications is from 1st of June to 31st August 2021 (for entry in October 2022).
The outreach flyer is attached for further information regarding the Rhodes scholarship. Kindly share it over your various channels and networks for prospective applicants.
A webinar will also be organized (plus Q&A) to brief students on this scholarship and the application process, details as below.
Date: 22 March 2021
Time: 5:00 pm MYT
Meeting ID: 886 4603 6774
If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Selection and Outreach Assistant
Selection and Outreach Team
The Rhodes Trust
Oxford OX1 3RG
Greetings from Maxis!
We are delighted to share that we are launching the new and specially designed graduate programmes under the Maxis Graduate Programme 2021 umbrella to strengthen our focus on developing talent for the nation:
- Human Resources Graduate Programme
- Enterprise Graduate Programme
The graduate programmes are open to:
- Recent graduates with less than 1 year experience
- Recent graduates with a degree in any disciplines
Kindly note that the graduate programme application window opens from 2 February - 31 March 2021.
More information is available at this link: http://bit.ly/Maxis-Graduate-Programme-2021
To all graduates and internship seekers,
Western Digital – Malaysia is currently open for Internship (availability from January 2021 onwards) and Fresh Grad (available from July 2021 onwards) application.
Interested students may forward your comprehensive updated resume together with your academic transcript directly to Ms. Elvina Tiun via Elvina.Tiun@wdc.com.
Or, you may deposit your resume to the company for review via https://forms.gle/QgHGxup7mtEiPn228
Positions & Location:-
Batu Kawan, Penang
1. Intern – Memory Test Development Engineer
2. Intern – System Test Development Engineer
3. Intern – Test Equipment Engineering Engineer
4. Intern – Product Development Engineer
5. Intern – Data Science/Analytics
6. Fresh Grad – Product Development Engineer (Degree / Masters / PhD)
7. Fresh Grad – System Test Development Engineer (Degree / Masters / PhD)
8. Fresh Grad – Test Equipment Engineer (Degree / Masters / PhD)
9. Fresh Grad – Memory Health Product Design Engineering (Product Reliability) (Degree / Masters / PhD)
10. Fresh Grad – Data Science/Analytics (Degree / Masters / PhD)
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
1. Intern – Firmware Engineer
- Provide server , desktop, network administrative support and maintenance within the organisation;
- Setting up workstation and software installation;
- Perform network, hardware, software troubleshooting and technical support to users, when required;
- Maintaining hard ware and software inventory, including documentation of company's fixed computer;
- Ensure server / system checks are conducted periodically to ensure constant uptime and operability;
- Assist in setting up and administration of email accounts;
- Installation office and antivirus.
Send your resume to:
Greetings from Maxis!
Thank you for your partnership with us and we are very happy to reach out to you as our key partner.
We are delighted to share that we are launching 3 new and specially designed scholarships under the Maxis Scholarships 2020 umbrella to strengthen our focus on developing tech talent and leadership for the nation:
- Maxis Women in Tech Undergraduate Scholarship (Focused on women)
- Maxis Tech Undergraduate Scholarship (Open to both genders)
- Maxis Young Leaders Undergraduate Scholarship (Open to young aspiring leaders)
The Maxis Scholarship have always sought to provide education opportunities to bright, outstanding and deserving young individuals. The newly introduced scholarships are in line with Maxis' commitment to bring the best of technology to help people, businesses and the nation to Always Be Ahead in a changing world. In support of our nation's aspirations to foster inclusive development and further enhance digital Malaysia, these scholarships will allow deserving young Malaysian talents to realize their potential.
The scholarships are open to all Malaysians pursing relevant undergraduate courses at local public and private universities and will cover full tuition fees and living expenses up to RM40,000 annually. The scholarship application window opens from 24 July – 31 Aug 2020. Kindly note that the scholarship only covers courses that are fully taught and administered locally in Malaysia as a support to homegrown talent.
As such, we would like to invite students who have just completed their Pre-U, Foundation, A-Levels, STPM, Matriculation (or equivalent) and are seeking to continue their tertiary education in their first bachelor's degree at your esteemed educational institution organization to apply.