Innovate Malaysia Design Competition was introduced in 2011 by the industry to develop industry-ready talents with technology knowledge and skills to support the growing need in E&E and ICT industries. Today, this competition has grown to be the largest undergraduate engineering design competition in the country. There are over 20 participating companies supporting the competition in various forms, including providing technology platforms, real-world design challenges, training, mentoring, and onsite experiential learning.
Inline with Ministry of Higher Education's goal to develop holistic, entrepreneurial and balanced graduates, MoHE is sponsoring the Innovate Malaysia Design Conference 2017 event, the grand finale event of the competition. The event showcases 45 top finalist projects of the Innovate Malaysia Design Competition, participating companies will also be showcasing their technologies and activities. MoHE and the Industry wish to see pipeline of top students of relevant fields to participate in this competition to churn out brightest talents. This showcase of TOP talents is important to give more reasons for industry to justify their expansion in the country.
On behalf of MoHE and the industry, we would like to extend invitation to upcoming final year students (in coming academic year) from the university to attend the event for their exposure to this innovation filled event. During the event, the students will have opportunity to witness finalist project showcases and network with the industry.
Dr. Tan Ai Hui's email link: firstname.lastname@example.org
In view of our expansion, we are now urgently seeking for highly motivated, dynamic and dedicated candidates to undertake the following positions:
- Responsible to prepare material take-off, issue Purchase Requisition/ Costing Form and monitor schedule.
- Supervise and monitor all activities of work by sub-contractors/ foreman/ workers.
- Report work progress and other relevant matters regarding project activities
- Prepare and monitor delivery process of completed products
- Compilation of relevant project documentation.
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor's degree, professional degree in chemical engineering and mechanical engineering.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- PC literate in Microsoft windows and office packages
- Able to work under pressure and interact well with people of all levels.
- Knowledge in ASME Section VIII Div.1 will be additional advantage.
- Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products.
- Develop process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production.
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
- Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and finished goods demand.
- To assist the Production Manager to carried out improvement to increase production output and machine efficiency.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Required language(s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- Required skill(s) : MS Office, MS Project, AutoCad
- Good in interpersonal and communication skills with good analytical skills.
- On job training provided and fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Responsible to prepare material take-off, material pricing and labour effort-hour units for estimates and change orders.
- Responsible for generating competitive target cost for new contracts.
- Prepare cost estimates for material, machines, fabrication, inspections, coating and related operation for new tendering contracts.
- Coordinate information exchange between engineering, purchasing and design groups.
- Develop and maintain project-level and control-level estimating schedules.
- Provide high quality estimates to upper-level estimators in a timely manner.
- Candidate must possess at least diploma or degree in chemical, mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate or with minimum 1 year working experience in engineering field.
- Knowledgeable on client drawings relating to structure, piping and equipment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested candidates should write/fax/e-mail your detail resumes with a recent photograph to:
SEREMBAN ENGINEERING BERHAD
Lot 1A-1C, Lorong Bunga Tanjung 1/3,
Senawang Industrial Park,
70400 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
Tel: 06-6775898 (HR Dept) Fax: 06-6775162
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.