- Diploma/Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology or other related fields.
- MUST be proficient in C#.
- Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs.
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes.
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning codes using appropriate programming language.
Please apply though:
Contact Person 1
Name: Deva Moses
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Mobile no.: 012-4556044
Contact Person 2
Name: Tan Giap Min
Mobile no.: 014-9430830
About the role: The IT Desktop Support Administrator will join a global team comprised of the most talented IT professionals in the industry. As a Support Administrator, you will manage and resolve an array of mobile, desktop, audio/video, network, and telecommunications issues, ensuring that our employees remain as productive as possible.
- Troubleshooting and support for all IT end user issues: mobile, desktop, audio/video, peripherals, etc.
- Cross-departmental collaboration with teams like Facilities, Sales, and Engineering.
- Perform system imaging, application configurations, and security policy enforcements.
Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply for the position.
If interested, please contact Mr. Alan Ng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
DXC Technology is recruiting Fresh Grads with but not limited to the following backgrounds:
2) Computer Science
3) Information Technology
4) Business Technology
5) Business Administration
for the positions of:
1) Global Service (English)
2) IT Helpdesk Level 1.5 (Japanese /Mandarin /Cantonese Language Expert)
Please contact Luminous Systems, the DXC's recruitment partner if you are keen. More information can be found in the following flyer.
The Huawei 2019 Campus Recruitment Event is coming to MMU on the 20th February 2019 (Wednesday). The objective is to engage with local students and recruit potential undergraduate for the organization growth. Please click this link for more information.
Please checkout these links for more information:
Contact person: Dr. Tiang Jun Jiat