Find your desired career for Engineering, IT or Business Majors in the 2018 Taiwan Job Fair on 30 April 2018. There are:
- Face-to-face interviews
- Resume drop-offs
- Live-chat with company representatives
- Industrial talk by company
- Freebies & Fun Activities with PRIZES to be won
For job seekers, follow these steps:
- STEP 3: Attend the interview/ join our event
- Please bring along your resume and academic transcript.
Or just come for a WALK-IN INTERVIEW on the day itself. For non-job seekers, you may come in at anytime. No registration needed.
There is also an industrial talk. The speaker is from ASML Taiwan Technology Ltd (location and time to-be-updated). There is on-the-spot job interview as well. ASML invents and develops complex technology for high-tech lithography machines for the semiconductor industry and is now the leading provider of semiconductor lithography equipment. Please download this attachment to view the company profile and jobs offered.
Find your way using our campus map. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries.
Note: Registration for transportation arrangement for MMU Melaka students is closed.
Please download PDF here.
For the first time in South-East Asia the DAAD is going to offer an interactive Webinar-Series where 15 German universities and educational institutions will introduce themselves in three consecutive days to an audience interested in furthering their study and/or research in Germany.
The Webinar Series will be held on March 20, 21 and 22 from 4.00pm until 7.00pm.
The webinars are conducted in English and are a unique opportunity to get valuable information and guidance.
- Day 1 (Tuesday, March 20) focuses on Study Preparation, All Subjects and Business & Economy,
- Day 2 (Wednesday, March 21) and Day 3 (Thursday, March 22) focus on Engineering.
Please click RZ_Länderflyer_Südostasien_Einzelseiten_A4_Malaysia for more information on the event.
Dear MMU Student,
Celcom is looking for Malaysian final year students, recently graduated, or alumni students to participate in their training program on High Intensity Performance Acceleration in Digital, Robotics, Innovation and Virtual Experience program.
24 Months Development Program
- On the job training
- Celcom Axiata's learning and development infrastructure
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Celcom's leadership development program (Blue CHIP)
Reward and Benefits
- Starting salary of RM4,000 Per Month
- Medical Benefits
- Company Mobile Line
- Yearly increment and Performance Bonuses
More information is in Celcom HIPA DRIVE V2 (University Presentation) 260218.
Please submit CV to Dr Hezerul Abdul Karim at email@example.com.