Scholarship opportunity for New International Students who just joined and had received their first trimester results . Please refer to the criteria below.
Kindly refer to the attachments for the SOP Post MCO for Students (Undergraduates & Postgraduates) Returning to MMU Campus.
Following the University's recent communication on the Special Package with Unlimited High-Speed Data, we are pleased to share with you the details of the said package below.
- unifi Mobile #Bebas Prepaid SIM card starter pack with preloaded sixty-five (65) days Unlimited High Speed Data only (worth RM200.00).
- Unlimited tethering (for hotspot).
- Valid from 13th April 2020 until 14th June 2020.
- Calls or SMS is not available. You need to reload credit for this purpose.
- Mobile number will be provided randomly.
- All MMU Students.
- ONE SIM card only per student.
- RM50.00 per SIM card.
- MMU will charge the price on behalf of Unifi Mobile in the next trimester's invoice (Trimester 1, 2020/2021)
- Malaysia Only
- You need to register online at the below link for subscription using MMU e-mail account.
- The registration is open until 30th April 2020.
- Please take note that the validity of the unlimited high speed data is until 14th June 2020 only.
Delivery and Activation of SIM card
- The SIM card will be delivered by Unifi Mobile to your delivery address as provided in the registration form.
- Upon receipt of the SIM card, you are required to self-activate the SIM card using mobile@unifi app prior to usage.
- The app can be downloaded from Google Play (for Android users) or App Store (for Apple users).
- You are required to use your MMU student email address to self-activate the SIM card via mobile@unifi app to enjoy the special unlimited mobile data for MMU students.
- Due to the Movement Control Order that will last until 14 April 2020, the delivery of SIM Card to some locations could be affected.
Validity of SIM card
- The SIM card will automatically expire after three (3) months, if you stop using the service and/or stop making any transactions (reloading credit or buying passes).
- Available credit balance only. Should you require additional credit, you can reload via:
- – The mobile app; or
- – Participating outlets listed here.
If you need further clarifications with regard to the above, kindly visit community.unifi.com.my and lookout for mobile category for you to send your enquiries.
Corporate Communications Unit
24 Angels Homecare has been selected as the Rising Star Category finalists in The Star Outstanding Business Awards (SOBA) held recently. 24 Angels Homecare, founder Jimmy Yeap Thye Liang graduated with Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) (Electrical) from Faculty of Engineering, class of 2018. He was a 2016 recipient of the MMU StartUp Scheme (MMUSS) 2016 under the Entrepreneur Development Center.
24 Angels Home Care is a registered home care service provider that provides alternative the elderly who wish to recuperate at home. Their core services are in-house caregivers, private nursing, hospital sitter, hospital escort and home physiotherapy. 24 Angels Home Care is a one-stop aggregator that matches and connects users to the nearest possible in-house caregivers. Apart from providing quality home care services to their clients, it also creates new job opportunities to nurses who want part-time work or wish to work directly with the community in their neighborhood.
The Star Outstanding Business Awards (SOBA) is to recognize up-and-coming enterprises and their contributions to the Malaysian economy. Rising Star Award is awarded to the best new, up-and-coming local enterprise that has displayed great potential to become a successful player in the local and/ or international market.
Congratulations Jimmy! Wish you success in all your future endeavors.