Please be invited to the Meet & Greet Session with Dean of FOE via Google Meet scheduled as below:
Date : 6th April 2020
Time : 6.00-7.00pm (Malaysia Time)
via Google Meet : https://meet.google.com/vqd-oexc-egh
For those who are unfamiliar using Google meet you may follow the steps below:
If you use a laptop or PC ( webcam and mic – optional):
- Open Google Chrome and sign in your email@example.com account.
- Click the 9 dots on right-above corner, select Meet.
- Click "+ Join or start a meeting", key-in https://meet.google.com/vqd-oexc-egh .
- Click the Mic button to turn off your mic, then click "Join".
If you use a mobile phone:
- Download "Hangouts Meet" from Google Play Store.
- Install and open Google Meet.
- Go to this link https://meet.google.com/vqd-oexc-egh
- Press the Mic button button to turn off your mic , then press "Meeting code".
- Then press Join meeting button.
See you there.
Dell Augmented Hackathon is here and they are calling students to participate. It is opened to all majoring from all faculties.
They are organizing a roadshow at FCM to give prospective participants a deeper insight into the Dell Augmented Hackathon and Dell Technologies' Experience Innovation Group (EIG). They'll talk about what they have in store for the future, and how students can get involved and contribute. They'll also share what is expected from participants in the Hackathon, and answer students' questions.
- Date: 3rd Feb 2020 (Monday)
- Time: 11am - 1pm
- Venue: E-theatre. FCM
- * lunch will be provided
Besides cash prizes, winners will land themselves a job with DELL Experience Innovation Group.
Hackathon website for hackathon registration: www.augmentedhack.com
Please refer to this attachment for details.
Please be informed that the Teaching Evaluation Exercise in CaMSys for Trimester 2, 2019/2020 is now opened to all UGRD, DIPL, FOUN, SHCR, EXCH, FOE/FET/FIST PG by coursework students (Term ID: 1920) starting from 20th January 2020 until 23rd February 2020 (35 days).
Students may visit the following address to participate in this exercise:
URL for the system: http://online.mmu.edu.my/ or students may go directly to https://cms.mmu.edu.my/psp/csprd/?cmd=login&languageCd=ENG&
Please click this attachment for the manual: Student Guideline