Faculty of Engineering, Multimedia University is pleased to organise a series of short courses for Q4 2019 as follows:
*List of Short Courses for November - December (Q4 2019):*
- Applied Data Analytics (19 - 20 November 2019)
- 4G & 5G Cellular Network Planning, Deployment, and Optimization (12 November 2019 or 3 December 2019)
- 5G Radio Network Planning, Deployment and Optimization (18 - 19 November 2019)
- Industrial Optimization - A Hands On Training (12 - 13 November 2019)
- Cognitive radio of 5G wireless Networks and GNU Radio (11 - 13 November 2019)
- Introduction to Optical Communication Systems (12 - 13 November 2019)
Our short courses will help you develop specialised skills and technical knowledge to remain relevant and up-to-date in the industry. Don't miss the opportunity to get an insight into all the latest developments in 5G technology, Internet of Things, and other cutting-edge technologies.
Feel free to browse the range of short courses (click links above) and please contact us if you have any enquiries or would like to register for any of the short courses.
1. Dr. Zubaida Yusoff | +6 03-8312 5801 | email@example.com
2. Dr. Katrina D. Dambul | +6 03-8312 5594 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you may register at: https://forms.gle/F1DKGsDuMLXLtyXK6
The Teaching Evaluation Exercise in CaMSys for Trimester 1, 2019/2020 is now open to all UGRD, DIPL, FOUN, SHCR, EXCH, FOE/FET/FIST PG by coursework students (Term ID: 1910) starting from 3rd September 2019 until 6th October 2019.
Students may visit the following address to participate in this exercise:
URL for the system:http://online.mmu.edu.my/ or students may directly go to https://cms.mmu.edu.my/psp/csprd/?cmd=login&languageCd=ENG&
(CaMSys username and password are required to proceed to the next step).
Please refer to the FAQ & latest User Manual for the TES.
Submission Deadline is on 25th August 2019.
Participants only need to submit TWO items:
- A POSTER summarizing your Final Year Project (Softcopy Only) AND
- A one-page ABSTRACT explaining your Final Year Project (Softcopy Only)
Prizes (for each track/subject area)
- Certificate of Achievement
- Additional items to be announced at a later stage
Certificate of participation from IEEE Malaysia will be given to all participants.
There are 19 tracks/subject areas for submission and 3 winners per track.
Available on IEEE Malaysia SAC Website:https://ieeemy.org/students/ieee-malaysia-section-fyp-competition-2/
Templets and registration form can be found on the website.
Enquiries? Drop an email at email@example.com.
Walk-in interview is accepted. Please pass your hardcopy CV to the organisers at 1pm during the day of the event so that we can arrange the interview slot for you. Note that walk-ins are subjected to slot availability.
This event is open to all undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates from any institutions of higher learning. The job locations are mainly Malaysia / Taiwan / Singapore. For more information, please browse to the following link:https://www.contacttaiwan.tw/event/E2019SingaporeMalaysia
Please be informed that MMU Career Connect would like to invite students to attend the Classroom Talk Session during HP University Roadshow @ MMU Cyberjaya. The speakers will be Ms. Fayza Mohamed, Managing Director of HP Inc Malaysia and Mr. Brian, CEO Tealive. Details as below:
Date : 20 Aug 2019 (Tuesday)
Time : 5.00 pm
Venue : CNMX1002, CLC Lecture Threatre 2, MMU Cyberjaya
All staff and students are invited to the following event.
Please contact Dr. Siti Azlida for further information. Thank you.