Title: Overview on Utility Scale Solar Project Element and How Multidiscipline Engineering Collaborates Towards Achieving Successful Project
- Speaker: Mr. Ganesh Rao Nagiah, Project Manager, Team Lead and Senior Civil & Structural Integrity Engineer for DNV GL
- Date: 25th August 2020
- Time: 9 am – 10 am
- Venue: https://meet.google.com/yre-ecbf-dws
For more information: DNV GL flyer
Title: Overview of NAND Flash Technology and How It Helps Drive the World's Data Needs
For more information:Western Digital Flyer
A very good day to you.
This is to update all on the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for International Students to return to Malaysia, as of 30th July 2020. This SOP is meant ONLY for the following category students:
Students who have student pass sticker in their passport, either
- VALID STUDENT VISA; OR
- EXPIRED STUDENT VISA AFTER 1st FEBRUARY 2020
- Please find MMU Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) updated as of 30th July 2020 attached.
- SOP from EMGS which is to be read together with MMU SOP attached.
- Total cost students need to bear RM2,410.00 (PCR test at airport, travel from KLIA/KLIA2 to Quarantine centre, 14 days Quarantine and RTK Antibody Test on the 13th Day).
- Students must have the above amount in the form of cash in hand (Ringgit Malaysia) or pay by credit card.
- Students are advised to have extra cash in the event respective place of stay i.e. hotel requires a security deposit.
- Staying cost only covers room and 3 meals a day. Any additional cost example laundry etc. is to be paid by the student.
- Students who have dependent, holding dependent passes are NOT ALLOWED to travel until further notice.
- Students who choose to return however do not follow the SOP given may face consequences at the airport which may result in deportation back to his or her country.
- To wear a face mask and maintain self hygiene at all times.
- NEW STUDENTS WHO JOINED MMU AFTER MARCH 18, 2020, WHOM STILL BASED IN THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNTRY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TRAVEL INTO MALAYSIA FOR NOW TILL FURTHER NOTICE.
In the event if there is any query please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Register now to join the webinar: www.mmu.edu.my/september-intake
You are cordially invited to an industrial talk and training as follows:
Title: Introduction to Machine Vision
Speaker: Mr. Suthan Bhoopelan, TMS Lite Sdn Bhd
Date: 19th August 2020
Time: 2.30 pm - 3.30 pm
Venue: Online (a link will be provided through email after registration)
Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZItcuiupzkoE9f_v9X5BS0JDyX-eEAruZ_n
For more information, see this flyer.
This a very special sharing by 2 young Malaysians about their journey to TESLA internship and startups.
- What does it take to get an internship at TESLA, the hottest and most valuable automaker in the world today, and launch 2 startups?
- What were the opportunities and challenges they encountered while interning at TESLA and launching their startups?
- What do they learned from a TESLA internship and launching startups while doing their master's degrees?
- What drives them to be where they are now?
Don't miss this rare sharing. Click here to register for the above FREE webinars.
#InspireTheNext #TESLA #startups #goSMAC #goREWARD
Title: 5G LATEST UPDATES AND ROLE OF MCMC IN SPECTRUM LICENSING & ASSIGNMENT
Date: 5th August 2020
Time: 4 pm – 5 pm
Please find the details in the attached flyer (MCMC Flyer)