Please be informed that the Teaching Evaluation Exercise in CaMSys for Trimester 2, 2019/2020 is now opened to all UGRD, DIPL, FOUN, SHCR, EXCH, FOE/FET/FIST PG by coursework students (Term ID: 1920) starting from 20th January 2020 until 23rd February 2020 (35 days).
Students may visit the following address to participate in this exercise:
URL for the system: http://online.mmu.edu.my/ or students may go directly to https://cms.mmu.edu.my/psp/csprd/?cmd=login&languageCd=ENG&
Please click this attachment for the manual: Student Guideline
Intel Penang is hiring new engineers. They can be either fresh graduates or those with some experience.
- Power, Thermal and Performance Silicon Validation engineer Graduate Trainees (GT) - Measuring the functions and performance of newly designed chip (power consumption, thermal dissipation and electrical performance).
- BIOS engineer Graduate Trainees (GT) - Write low-level support firmware for computer motherboard such as disk drive management, peripheral connection (USB, Ethernet, WiFi, keyboard etc), graphics display interface and so forth that is called by the operating system.
You may contact the following hiring managers for further information or to send your resume:
COMPULSORY for UNDER-PROBATION STUDENTS in FOE
Under-probation students are required to attend the LEP designed to help you improve your academic excellence. This compulsory program will provide you with valuable information on how to study better and make use of your time more efficiently, so that you will feel motivated and be inspired to take up study challenges by the end of the programme.
You MUST attend TWO sessions.
Session 1: Motivational Session
Event Name: Let's Excel Together
Date: 20 December 2019 (Friday)
Time: 3.00 p.m till 5.00 p.m
Venue: IDEAS LAB, Ground Floor, FOE, MMU Cyberjaya
Exemption letter will be provided. Please register at the google form link: https://forms.gle/U3p7eQ1QnadJW5Yz9
Session 2: One-to-one Session with Academic Advisor
Please check the name of your academic advisor in CAMSYS or refer to the student list above. You are required to make appointment with your academic advisor to meet him/her between Week 4 to Week 9 (between 12 December 2019 and 10 January 2020).
Please note that attendance to both program is COMPULSORY for all students with under-probation status. Any student who did not attend will be at risk of TERMINATION.
Let's Excel Program Committee
- Cybersecurity: Staying Safe on the Internet
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence with Python
- Android RobotCar Challenge
- Coding with micro:bit Workshop
- Building Your First Mobile Game
Faculty of Engineering, Multimedia University is pleased to organise a series of short courses for Q4 2019 as follows:
*List of Short Courses for November - December (Q4 2019):*
- Applied Data Analytics (19 - 20 November 2019)
- 4G & 5G Cellular Network Planning, Deployment, and Optimization (12 November 2019 or 3 December 2019)
- 5G Radio Network Planning, Deployment and Optimization (18 - 19 November 2019)
- Industrial Optimization - A Hands On Training (12 - 13 November 2019)
- Cognitive radio of 5G wireless Networks and GNU Radio (11 - 13 November 2019)
- Introduction to Optical Communication Systems (12 - 13 November 2019)
Our short courses will help you develop specialised skills and technical knowledge to remain relevant and up-to-date in the industry. Don't miss the opportunity to get an insight into all the latest developments in 5G technology, Internet of Things, and other cutting-edge technologies.
Feel free to browse the range of short courses (click links above) and please contact us if you have any enquiries or would like to register for any of the short courses.
Alternatively, you may register at: https://forms.gle/F1DKGsDuMLXLtyXK6