DXC Technology is recruiting Fresh Grads with but not limited to the following backgrounds:
2) Computer Science
3) Information Technology
4) Business Technology
5) Business Administration
for the positions of:
1) Global Service (English)
2) IT Helpdesk Level 1.5 (Japanese /Mandarin /Cantonese Language Expert)
Please contact Luminous Systems, the DXC's recruitment partner if you are keen. More information can be found in the following flyer.
You are invited to attend the following workshop that is held in-conjunction with the MECON 2019 (International Conference on Advanced Science, Engineering & Technology).
Pre-register for workshop at:https://goo.gl/forms/AyABbJPTZjHa0p4u2
and register to attend the conference event at:https://goo.gl/forms/jBGmap4TTK21J6eB3
Dear MMU Students & Staffs,
The MECON 2019 organising committee is inviting you to join us in the event. Kindly refer to the posters below for more information about our event. Please click on one of the following link to register:
There is also technical workshop for students. Please check-out this link.
Thank you very much.
- This challenge is open to all MMU FYP students who are completing their projects in Trimester 2, 2018/2019.
- FYP students from any faculties in MMU can join, as long as the projects relate to any of the conference track/theme. Please browse our conference website at http://foe.mmu.edu.my/v3/MECON2019/mecon.html for details.
- Facebook (FB) entry (video or image) about your FYP project with most "Likes" wins the challenge.
- Only one FB entry per one FYP project is allowed. However, combination of multiple related FYP projects (same supervisor with not more than 3 students per entry) per single FB entry is acceptable.
- Everyone is invited to join the conference (R.S.V.P., limited tickets available).
How to WIN this challenge:
- After the content is uploaded into MECON Facebook, please share your project at our FB with your friends and groups to get their support to like your project.
- Share with as many people as possible before the deadline 15 March 2019, 12pm.
- The earlier you submit, the earlier you get to share. Submission is opened now.
Simple steps to submit your entry:
- Create one of the following content.
The FB content must contain:
The FB content should also contain:
- Single video file
- Dimension - Recommended resolution 1280 x 720 pixels
- Duration - Maximum 3 minutes
- File size - Maximum 30MB
- Single static image
- Dimension - Recommended resolution 1200 x 630 pixels
- Note: Please ensure that your file can be uploaded in FB. Multiple submissions for the same project is not allowed.
Fill up this Google Form to enter this challenge and to upload your FB content:
Then, your content will be uploaded to FB content at: https://www.facebook.com/mecon2019/. Please allow us around three working days to do so.
- Winners will be announced during the MECON conference.
- Five posts with highest number of FB 'Likes' win up to RMxxxx cash prizes and certificates. Each group may win RMXXX cash prize.
For further enquiries, please contact Ms. Sherry at email@example.com.
Dear FOE students,
The deadline for LEP has been extended to 1st March 2019.
Under-probation students in FOE are required to attend the LEP designed to help you improve your academic excellence and hopefully get out of your "under-probation" status. This compulsory short program will provide you with valuable information on how to study better and more efficiently use of your time, so that by the end of the session you will feel motivated and inspired to take up study challenges. The LEP for this trimester will be a one to one session with academic advisors. Please check the name of the Academic Advisors assigned to you in CAMSYS and double-check at the faculty office if your are involved in this programme.
Please note that attendance is COMPULSORY to all students on probation status. Unable to attend the program, students will be at risk of TERMINATION.
The Huawei 2019 Campus Recruitment Event is coming to MMU on the 20th February 2019 (Wednesday). The objective is to engage with local students and recruit potential undergraduate for the organization growth. Please click this link for more information.
All students (especially the FYP students) are encourage to participate in the following competition.
The important dates:
- Now: Application Open
- 2 May 2019: Application Closing Date
- 1 June 2019:Submission date of the manuscript, System Declaration Form, operation manual
- 12th - 26th June 2019 Screening for Finalist
- 25th-26th July 2019 PROCOM Competition
- 1st Prize: RM 5000 Trophy; Certificate (1 team): Entitle to represent Malaysia to participate in the 11th International, Programming Contest organized by NAPROCK (Japan) in March 2020 in Vietnam Air ticket & accommodation will be covered (covered a team of max 3 students and 1 respective mentor)
- 2nd Prize:Cash RM3,000; Trophy; Certificate (1 team)
- 3rd Prize:Cash RM2,000; Trophy; Certificate (1 team)
- MMU Prize:Trophy & Certificate, Nominate by the Multimedia University (1 team)
Registration fee is RM 150 per team. Please refer to this link for more information.
There will be a career talk and interview session by NXP Semiconductors with details as below:
Date: Monday, 14th January 2019
Time: 2 - 3 PM
Venue: IDEAS Lab, Ground Floor, Block C, Faculty of Engineering, MMU
Undergraduates and students looking for internship opportunities are encouraged to attend. Please bring your resumes along.