- Diploma/Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology or other related fields.
- MUST be proficient in C#.
- Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs.
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes.
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning codes using appropriate programming language.
Please apply though:
Contact Person 1
Name: Deva Moses
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Mobile no.: 012-4556044
Contact Person 2
Name: Tan Giap Min
Mobile no.: 014-9430830
About the role: The IT Desktop Support Administrator will join a global team comprised of the most talented IT professionals in the industry. As a Support Administrator, you will manage and resolve an array of mobile, desktop, audio/video, network, and telecommunications issues, ensuring that our employees remain as productive as possible.
- Troubleshooting and support for all IT end user issues: mobile, desktop, audio/video, peripherals, etc.
- Cross-departmental collaboration with teams like Facilities, Sales, and Engineering.
- Perform system imaging, application configurations, and security policy enforcements.
Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply for the position.
If interested, please contact Mr. Alan Ng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Register for the challenge online by uploading a video pitch and summary of your proposed ideas from 13 May - 16 June (11.59pm).
Please checkout this website for further information:https://business.maxis.com.my/campaign/iot-challenge/
Calling ALL students.
Please discuss with your supervisor or any lecturer, if you have any great idea.