- This challenge is open to all MMU FYP students who are completing their projects in Trimester 2, 2018/2019.
- FYP students from any faculties in MMU can join, as long as the projects relate to any of the conference track/theme. Please browse our conference website at http://foe.mmu.edu.my/v3/MECON2019/mecon.html for details.
- Facebook (FB) entry (video or image) about your FYP project with most "Likes" wins the challenge.
- Only one FB entry per one FYP project is allowed. However, combination of multiple related FYP projects (same supervisor with not more than 3 students per entry) per single FB entry is acceptable.
- Everyone is invited to join the conference (R.S.V.P., limited tickets available).
How to WIN this challenge:
- After the content is uploaded into MECON Facebook, please share your project at our FB with your friends and groups to get their support to like your project.
- Share with as many people as possible before the deadline 15 March 2019, 12pm.
- The earlier you submit, the earlier you get to share. Submission is opened now.
Simple steps to submit your entry:
- Create one of the following content.
The FB content must contain:
The FB content should also contain:
- Single video file
- Dimension - Recommended resolution 1280 x 720 pixels
- Duration - Maximum 3 minutes
- File size - Maximum 30MB
- Single static image
- Dimension - Recommended resolution 1200 x 630 pixels
- Note: Please ensure that your file can be uploaded in FB. Multiple submissions for the same project is not allowed.
Fill up this Google Form to enter this challenge and to upload your FB content:
Then, your content will be uploaded to FB content at: https://www.facebook.com/mecon2019/. Please allow us around three working days to do so.
- Winners will be announced during the MECON conference.
- Five posts with highest number of FB 'Likes' win up to RMxxxx cash prizes and certificates.
For further enquiries, please contact Ms. Sherry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be a career talk and interview session by NXP Semiconductors with details as below:
Date: Monday, 14th January 2019
Time: 2 - 3 PM
Venue: IDEAS Lab, Ground Floor, Block C, Faculty of Engineering, MMU
Undergraduates and students looking for internship opportunities are encouraged to attend. Please bring your resumes along.
ATTENTION : INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
UPDATE FROM IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT : NO SPECIAL PASS FOR RENEWAL PROCESS
Please be informed that Immigration Department will no longer issue a Special Pass while renewal of student pass is being processed.
Therefore, students are reminded to submit complete renewal documents 3 (THREE) MONTHS BEFORE THE EXPIRY DATE OF THE CURRENT STUDENT PASS.
You will have to exit from Malaysia if your renewal process is not complete BEFORE your current student pass expiry date.
Please refer to VISA UNIT for further guidance. Thank you.
Please see this attachment for application procedure.
Greetings from MECON 2019!
Kindly follow these steps if you wish to submit your FYP article to MECON's FYP Conference Paper Writing Competition to win FULL sponsorship to attend the conference. This competition is open to all FOE students undergoing or completed their project. TEN best papers will be selected.
1. Follow the registration and full paper submission steps as described here: http://foe.mmu.edu.my/v3/MECON2019/submission.html
2. Once you have submitted, you will be able to get your full paper contribution ID.
3. Please proceed to complete this simple form https://goo.gl/forms/la7I4xoNRAuM4idr1, in order to enter the FYP competition.
Please be reminded that the due date for full paper submission is 30 November 2018. Please discuss with your FYP supervisor if you are interested. For further enquiries regarding this competition, please contact Dr. Sin YK (email@example.com) or anyone of us.
Thank you very much.
Please checkout these links for more information: